Monday, August 9, 2010

Sorta proud too


I'm back. Actually, I've been back...

I thought so!

Wait a second. Man, I just didn't want to say the same old shit, so I thought I'd wait 'til I had something to say. Then I just kinda waited too fuckin' long...

I'm sorry.

It's okay. How was the trip?

The stressful moments were nothing compared to the great moments. I loved seeing my family. The family reunion was the best. I've got to tell you more about it, there's a lot that went on.

It was good for me, and I did well. It was a great trip in this summer of being human...

Meaning...?

Meaning I'm taking more chances, I'm being around people, I am trying to be flexible and not to panic. I'm being social. I'm seeing friends.

Good work, farmboy. I'm proud of you.

Yeah, I'm sorta proud too.

Talk more this week?

You got it, pal.



No comments:

Post a Comment