Monday, October 18, 2021

normal


I would like to be normal
although I know normal doesn't exist
I would be so very happy
I would be in a state of bliss
I would do normal things
like fall in love and not be sad
won't you help me be normal?
it's something I've never had

I would like to be in love
although I doubt that love exists
I would like holding hands and
I wouldn't mind a long, wet kiss
I would do loving things
like care for you all day long
won't you help me fall in love?
that's where I belong

            would it help if I told you
            that I find you attractive
            since meeting you, I've found           
            I'm constantly distracted

I would like to be happy
although happiness may not exist
I'd fix the broken pieces
I could check them off my list
I would do happy things
I would be responsible
won't you help me be happy?
I want to see if it's possible

I would like to be normal
although I know normal doesn't exist
will you help me be normal?
will you take the risk?


No comments:

Post a Comment