Thursday, January 18, 2024

cry forever (rewrite 3)


I think I will cry forever
when I hear your name
the world is just as you left it
but for me, it isn't the same
the days and nights are lonely here
ever since you disappeared
just like a rapid rolling river
I will cry forever

I will always remember you
when I hear a child laugh
a weed growing through the sidewalk
as I walk along its path
I saw what there was to see
and I keep it in my memory
I will not forget you, never
I will cry forever

          I will think of you
          when the northern breezes blow
          I am so proud
          that it's you I got to know

maybe I'll always be sad
maybe that's the price you pay
and I've paid the price and more
what more can I say
except you will live inside my heart
where we will never be apart
where our bonds will not be severed
I will cry forever


No comments:

Post a Comment