Saturday, August 29, 2015

Government-issued desks


Man, I tell you, this fuckin' world, I don't understand it at all. I go back to work after being off for the summer, and it's even more fucked up than it's ever been. Which is saying a lot, you know?

Work problems, eh, farmboy?

Yeah, every year it's the same fuckin' thing. Those fuckin' people who make all the decisions, they don't have a fuckin' clue what they're doing. They don't do the actual work in the field, they sit behind government-issued desks and hand out press releases that make themselves look good. 

Sounds frustrating.

It is. It's super frustrating.

Want to talk about it, farmboy?

Oh, God, no. It's the weekend. I don't even want to think about the fuckin' job. 

Well, you brought it up.

I know. I've been thinking about it way too much, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment