Friday, April 6, 2018

Imaginary life


How are you, farmboy? Haven't heard from you for a while.

I'm not good, man. I'm going through the same old fuckin' shit. You know, the thing of putting in hard work and effort and then coming up empty. You take chances, you do your work, and then nothing fuckin'  happens.

What is this about, farmboy?

Well, this time it's about fitness and losing weight and shit, but it doesn't matter. I'm just a fuckin' failure at everything.

No, you're not.

Am too!

I live a fuckin' imaginary life, man, filled with imaginary friends and an imaginary music career and an imaginary body and mind like other people's bodies and minds.

So fuckin it. I'm so fuckin' tired of this. I just took a Klonopin, now I'm smoking weed. Maybe I'll sleep, then wake up and eat the forbidden tortilla chips I bought.

This is my life, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment