Wednesday, October 23, 2019

not afraid


I'm not afraid
I can love you like nobody else
my choice is made
and I just can't help myself
I see you in my dreams at night
you're all that makes me feel all right
I wish I may, I wish I might
spend all my life with you

I'm not afraid
I've got courage in my heart
a masquerade
is all that's keeping us apart
I can be the man you want
invitations in classic font
dinner at a fancy restaurant
it's all in store for you

          'cause baby, I'm crazy
          deep in love with you
          baby I'm crazy
          nobody else will do

I'm not afraid
you're my only soul's desire
call the brigade
they can't put out this fire
you're the only one I need
with this love I plant the seed
for our future, yes indeed
no one else will do
I want to spend my life with you
it's true
I'm not afraid


No comments:

Post a Comment