Wednesday, August 18, 2021

keep the motor running


keep the motor running
I'll only be a minute
I've just got to see a guy
about some stuff I bought
he'll hand me a bag
with my future in it
and then I'll be back
there's no way we'll get caught

wait here in the car
I'll be back soon, I promise
it's just a little errand
I have to run now and then
don't talk to anyone
you never know who's honest
the only thing you need to know
is they are not your friends

          I'll be back
          soon enough
          with a smile on my face'     
          and the stuff'
          I'll be back
          I'll come back out
          and I'll show you what
          I'm talking about

keep the motor running
I'll just be a second
watch what I do
take notes in your mind
it's all very simple
it's easy, I reckon
learn what you can
you'll be doing it next time


No comments:

Post a Comment