Thursday, March 17, 2022

interviews


I should be doing interviews
people should care about what I say
listen to me everyday
'cause I know what I'm saying
I am a man of taste and class
I have opinions up the ass
the words I say are meant to last
there'll be no decaying

my sentences look good in print
people should read every word inside me
I have judgement for the world to see
and I am always right
I believe in the words I say
you might not want me to be this way
but I'm gonna say them anyway
I never will keep quiet

          ask me what I think
          I'll tell you what I mean
          I speak in right and wrong
          there ain't no inbetween

I should be doing interviews
people should listen to my thoughts
dying roses and forget-me-nots
as fine as they can be
don't ignore me, I'm standing here
my opinions will not disappear
in your mind I'm always near
you should listen to me


No comments:

Post a Comment