Thursday, March 31, 2022

turn to you


every day 
is more and more frustrating
I spend all my time
hoping and waiting
so one day passes
and then another one
with every breath
I feel my life has just begun
I don't know what I can do
this is why I turn to you

everyday
I feel the wheels inside me turn
in each one, there exists
another lesson to learn
so I learn that lesson
then another one comes along
when it comes down to it
it's the same old song
that I hear each day and evening, too
this is why I turn to you

          so show me what you've learned
          point me to the way
          everything is so hard and slow
          and still it's just another day

everyday
I do what I'm supposed to do
I'm comforted and confused
when I think of you
give me a reason
show me a sign
all I need's
a little peace of mind
the only hope that I will make it through
this is why I turn to you


No comments:

Post a Comment