Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Damn, man, I got sick


Hey, man, I'm dragging.

Good to see you, farmboy, haven't seen you for a little while. So why are you dragging?

Damn, man, I got sick. I don't know what caused it.

What is "it?"

Mostly nausea. It's stomach things, which are increasing. I should probably go see my doctor about it. I should also start limiting my coffee drinking.

That's a good place to start. Then you can stop eating fried foods...

I don't eat much fried foods.

How about the stress in your life?

Stress? Me?

If there's anybody I know with too much stress, it's you, farmboy.

Everybody I know has too much stress. 

I'm just thinking that maybe you should do something about it.

Oh, man, I know I should. I'm working on it. I've been doing that deep breathing for quite a while now, and that helps.

Now that you mention it, that's when it all started, when I was going out to catch the bus and it was early and I was afraid I was gonna miss it. Then I lost my transfer and had to use another bus ticket and then I performed and that's always stressful.

So you may have a point: too much stress.

I just thought I'd mention it to you, farmboy.

I'm glad you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment