Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I'd like to thank the academy


I'd like to thank the academy
for bestowing this honor upon me
I can't believe this is happening
this award to reward artistic ability
everything in my entire life
has led up to this
all of my sorrows
each moment of bliss
but now that I've received the industry's kiss
allow me to say a few words

I'd like to thank the director, the writers,
and all of the crew
and of course each of my co-stars
(you know I haven't forgotten you)
I've dreamed of this moment
since my mother gave birth
for my craft I have given
all my self worth
and now I'm the number one actor on earth
but I'm still like all of you

and for my mother, my father,
my brother, and sis
you never could have ever
imagined any of this
but I always knew
yes, I always knew
everyone was against me
but I always knew
and so I did
what I had to do
and now everyone is in love with me

I'd like to thank the academy
for bestowing this honor upon me


No comments:

Post a Comment