Saturday, April 6, 2019

money, drugs, and women


it was money, drugs, and women
that made me what I am today
it's like the mob and the government
I take your life away
and it don't matter to me
a single word you say
unless it's money, drugs, and women

I lie to you about
your road out of poverty
I dehumanize all women 
treat them as a commodity
I've got all that you can handle
I'm just like god, you see
the god of money, drugs and women

          you can call me evil
          and that may be true
          but I'm not doing anything
          would I lie to you?

I'll tear apart your dimestore dreams
if that's okay with you
and if you're looking for something else
here's what I'll do
tell you a world of lies
and swear that they are true
all about money, drugs, and women


No comments:

Post a Comment