Monday, July 27, 2020

They didn't even ask me


So I got my fuckin' feelings hurt. My brother and his wife and daughter and mother-in-law all went out yesterday for an all-day trip to this lake that is beautiful, from what I hear.

You didn't go, farmboy?

I wasn't fuckin' asked. I was completely forgotten about. Or, rather, they didn't want me to go with them.

Fuck them. Goddamn them. And then they tell me about it! Damn it, what is their fuckin' problem? Do they think I'm stupid? 

I don't feel good. It's hot. Every day is the same, unless it's worse.

They didn't even fuckin' ask me. I haven't been fuckin' anywhere this year, and they didn't even ask me.

I took a Klonopin. I hope it works. In a little over an hour, I get to smoke weed. I hope that works. It's too hot to sleep.

They didn't even fuckin' ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment