Saturday, April 24, 2021

anyone else but me

 

so many gifted people in this world/ I wish I was one of them/ instead I spend my life complaining/ about the things that could have been/ I could have climbed that mountain/ I could have sailed the sea/ I could have been the one who's right/ instead all this wrong pours out of me/ so what am I to do?/ if I had my way/ I would be you/ that's who I would like to be/ anyone else but me

so much good in this world/ I wish I had it in my heart/ everything's screwed up inside/ my head doesn't know my heart/ I could have helped the hungry/ I could have comforted the sad/ except for this fucked-up brain/ turning everything to bad/ so how am I supposed to feel/ I've gone so far I don't know what's real/ I look in the mirror/ I want to see/ anyone else but me


No comments:

Post a Comment