Sunday, April 25, 2021

no never mind

 

how're you doing/ I guess I'm okay/ I couldn't wait to see you/ but now I have nothing to say/ except I remember how you left me/ I'm the one you threw behind/ so this is what I'm thinking/ I'm paying you no never mind

I guess it's good to see you/ I don't know what choice I've got/ it's like I was swimming mid-stream/ and then I got caught/ I'm nothing you're needing/ another fish on the line/ this is what I know/ I'm paying you no never mind

so catch me up/ on what you've got/ going on/ you were the one I learned to build my dreams upon

see you later/ somewhere on down the road/ no matter where I go/ I'm carrying a heavy load/ maybe we'll meet again/ another place, another time/ but until then I'm silent/ I'm paying you no never mind


No comments:

Post a Comment