Sunday, October 9, 2022

another day


I wish it was another day
I've had enough of this
wasting all my precious time
it's always hit or miss
so let the night come calling
let dreams fill my head
I've had too much of today
it's time to go to bed

if it was another day
I could start all over 
maybe get it right this time
try to get to know her
maybe I wont be lonely
maybe love will come my way
maybe I will drown in sorrow
maybe I will be okay

          every day turns out the same
          and I'm the only one to blame
          good luck just won't let me in
          nothing to do but try again

take me to another day
where something will go right
I am tired of waiting through
each lost and lonely night
with every minute I lose all my hope
that much is clear
I wish it was another day
I guess it's getting near


No comments:

Post a Comment