Thursday, October 26, 2023

you are thinking


you are thinking
just like you always do
about your future
and those dreams that won't come through
you walk in circles
not knowing what to do
but you know you're going to do it anyway

you are sitting
in a doctor's waiting room
where you hope
that you're not returning soon
if you're okay
you'll be howling at the moon
grateful for life in all its gloty

          it's a story
          a novel that takes so long to read
          right before me
          is the wisdom that I need

you are waiting
for the days to come
when all you've worked for
does not become undone
so much to do
before the setting sun
see you the same time tomorrow

          let me borrow
          a way to achieve maximum speed
          right before me
          is the wisdom that I need


No comments:

Post a Comment