Sunday, August 26, 2012

Same old fuckin' same old


I only have a few days left before I have to go back to working at the school. I'm trying not to think too much about it. Man, the summer goes by so fuckin' fast. Feels like school just ended and now we're going back.

But let's not talk about that kind of stuff right now and let's focus on the gift of having just a few more precious days to waste. I have weed, I have groceries, I got rhythm. Who could ask for anything more?

So what are you going to do with those precious few days, farmboy? Do you have plans?

Not really. But I don't have to worry about my lack of activity. I mean, come Thursday I'll have to be back to the same old fuckin' same old. Back to having a regular paycheck, no matter how small it is.

...But let's not think about that now.

Fuck, no, man. The opportunity to do nothing is upon us.




No comments:

Post a Comment