Thursday, May 21, 2015

I'm not gonna go out and join a fuckin' hockey team


Man, there's only, like, three weeks left of my fuckin' job. Then it's summer! 

Amazing how time flies, eh, farmboy?

It's interesting. I'm trying to think of some kind of project I can do over the break. I mean, I'll be writing and playing and performing for the kids at the hospital, but there's gotta be something else I can work on. Otherwise I'll want to wake up in the morning and smoke weed all day long, and I don't want to do that. Or rather, I want to not want that. Or something.

Do you want something music related?

That would be good. I'm thinking of taking some kind of music lessons or something.

I'd also like to do something physical. I mean, taking walks, stuff like that. I'm not gonna go out and join a fuckin' hockey team, if you know what I mean.

I'll be interested to see what you come up with, farmboy.

Hey, me and you both, man. I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment