Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunny weather and warmth


It's that time of the year again, man.

And what time is that, farmboy?

It's time for me to start getting impatient for summer to fuckin' come already. I want work to be over so badly and I'm looking forward to sunny weather and warmth. 

What are you going to do this summer, farmboy? Got any plans?

I'm going to play for the kids at the Center for Medically Fragile Students. I got a grant to do that, the same thing that I've been doing for the past few summers. I'm going to go to California to see my family, which I'm looking really forward to. 

How about you, man? Are you going to do anything fun?

I'm going to stay around here for most of the summer, but I may take a trip to see my family as well.

Cool, man. Family's fuckin' important.

It is.

Man, I'm looking forward to watermelon and nectarines. I fuckin' love summer.

I know what you mean, farmboy. I do too.

Now if it would just get here a little faster…


No comments:

Post a Comment