Monday, October 19, 2015

It's about fuckin' time


Only a few more days, man, and then it's my birthday.

But you hate birthdays, farmboy.

Usually I do, but this year is different. I'm really looking forward to it this year.

And why, pray tell, is that?

Pray tell? Are we speaking formally now?

I'm just joking, farmboy. But seriously, I thought you hated birthdays.

I ain't too fond of them. But this year is different because I've got a four-day weekend. And I'm allowing myself to buy a brand new musical instrument.

Get out of here! I've never known of you to buy a new instrument.

I normally don't. But this year I'm going to, and, may I add, it's about fuckin' time.

Good for you, farmboy. What are you going to get?

I don't know yet, man. It's all about the hunt, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment