Monday, January 4, 2016

I don't know what it will be, but it will be


I can't get something with my computer right, so let me tell you what I'm rewriting in this new song. First off, that line about "I am arriving..." is gonna change to "I am sitting on your porch."

Nice change, farmboy.

Thanks. I like it.

That whole "I packed too many memories/so many you can't count" needs to be changed. I don't like having a word like "many" used twice. I don't know what it will be, but it will be.

Changed?

Changed, yeah.

Okay, one more. "I know how you must feel," well, I don't like that either. That's gotta change to, I don't know, "I don't know how you feel." Something like that.

I like where this is going, farmboy.

It feels so fuckin' good to be on the way of completing a song, man. I love getting songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment