Friday, December 1, 2017

because you asked


how am I?
you know better than to ask that question
the answer's clear
by the way, did I forget to mention
that it's all going bad
the world is so fuckin' sad
any hope I ever had
is disappearing
I am fearing
everything I feel

how am I?
well, I'm sure glad that weed is legal
in the northwest
'cause smoking weed is all I ever do
because life hurts too much
simply living is too rough
let me up, I've had enough
of this existence
I need assistance
in everything I feel

how am I?
it's safe to say that I'm extremely pissed
what about?
it's best to ask my therapist
so now you're in quite a jam
I'm sure now that you're really glad
you asked me how I am
and I've told you the truth
better get out while you can
you'd better make your move
because it's sad but true
when you ask how are you
to the likes of me
I might tell you what's real
and that's not something
you want to hear or see

but, in other words,
I'm fine
thanks for asking
now I have a question, too
how
are
you?


No comments:

Post a Comment