Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas by myself, in solitary confinement


Merry Christmas, man.

Merry Christmas, farmboy. You sound depressed.

I am. It snowed last night and it's too dangerous for me to leave my apartment, so I'm spending Christmas by myself, in solitary confinement. I'm so fuckin' sad but I'm trying to handle it. Klonopin, weed, whiskey...I think they're gonna be my close friends this Christmas.

But I'm trying not too make a big deal out of it. It's just that I love Christmas and I can't believe...I feel like most years, Christmas breaks my heart.

farmboy, I'm so sorry that this happened...

Thanks, man, I'll be okay. But for the time being, I'm so depressed that I can barely move

Merry Christmas, though. It's still Christmas. Nobody can take that away from me, I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment