Thursday, September 13, 2018

Nothing but bad luck


Goddamn it, man. Everything goes fuckin' wrong. All I have to top is fuckin' breathe and everything fucks up. I shouldn't even try. I mean, what's the fuckin' use? I'm just gonna die anyway, without anything ever happening.

What's wrong, farmboy?

I'm so fuckin' frustrated with every little thing going wrong. I mean, I can't fuckin' move without something fuckin' up.

So what's gone wrong?

All sorts of little things that just add up to one big thing. You know, things falling, things not working...it just all fuckin' adds up. I don't know what the fuck to do. It's like I'm nothing but bad luck.

Just rest, farmboy...

I know, I know, I should breathe, I should take a Klonopin, I should fuckin' do everything that never fuckin' works. Goddamn it. Jesus Christ.

Just relax, farmboy. It all seems major now, but it really isn't. This will pass.

Good things will come?

Yes.

They fuckin' better.


No comments:

Post a Comment