Friday, October 9, 2020

all over again

 

I've done everything I'm supposed to do/ the chores are all done/ the time is right/ it's Friday night/ and the weekend's just begun/ forget the paycheck and the kids/ it's time to have some fun/ no matter what you think you are/ to me, your number one

(chorus) and the weekend has started/ I'm so openhearted/ that I'm falling in love with you/ all over again/ it's a natural reaction/ a dose of satisfaction/ I'm falling in love with you/ all over again

get your purse and put on lipstick/ we're going out tonight/ there's a nice place on the edge of town/ where they do everything right/ forget the worries/ let your mind rest/ c'mon and take a chance/ it's no longer time to stay at home/ Darlin', would you like to dance?

(repeat chorus)

a family is a full-time job/ there's just no way around it/ happiness can seem far away/ but tonight we have found it/ forget the job, responsibilities/ nothing will get in the way/ it's not the same old used-to-be/ the weekend starts today

(repeat chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment