Sunday, October 18, 2020

Few and far between

 

So I'm having one of those Sundays that drags on. I went for a walk, but I cut it short because it started raining. I don't let myself smoke weed until the evening, so now I'm just bored. I supposed I could read or something. I would love to eat something. I'm hungry.

So why don't you eat something, farmboy?

I might. I've been doing intermediate fasting -- I think that's what you call it -- but, of course, it doesn't seem like it's working. I'm trying to watch my eating because I'm just not using up very much energy during this pandemic.

I'm just frustrated. I'm always frustrated.

Is there anything else you can do today?

Play guitar. I haven't played guitar yet. I'm sure I'll do that before the afternoon is over. 

I don't know, man. I feel like I want to take a fuckin' break from all the every-single-day shit, but I have no idea of what to do. I don't feel like playing guitar. I don't feel like reading. I don't know what I want to do, and my choices are few and far between. There just isn't anything to do that I don't already do. 

Take a nap?

I'm not tired. I just want the day to go by. Isn't that a fuckin' shame? We've only got a certain amount of time on planet earth and I feel like I'm just wasting it today. But I just don't want to do anything.

Then don't do anything, farmboy. Give yourself a break.

Really? Can I do that.

Yes.

Well, then, that's what I guess I'm doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment