Sunday, November 15, 2020

all the mistakes that I have made

 

all the mistakes that I have made/ have added up together/ to make me the man I am/ for worse or for better/ and I have made so many mistakes/ a whole lot more than just a few/ but the worst were the mistakes/ I made with you

(chorus) please forgive me/ don't ignore me/ this is my side/ of the story/ I'm the one who should have won your heart/ please forgive/ don't ignore me/ I've got the facts laid out before me/ you know we should never be apart

all the wishes I have made/ don't add up to anything/ they just leave me here alone/ to see what problems they can bring/ and I have wished upon a star/ for me to have the love of you/ but no matter where I( am/ those wishes never do some true

(chorus) please forgive me/ don't ignore me/ this is my side/ of the story/ I'm the one who should have won your heart/ please forgive/ don't ignore me/ I've got the facts laid out before me/ you know we should never be apart


No comments:

Post a Comment