Tuesday, December 1, 2020

born without a heart (rewrite 1)

 

call the doctor/ emergency/ there's something wrong/ inside of me/ maybe you can look and see/ what's tearing me apart/ I try to be in love, but yet/ love is something I forget/ I know I shouldn't be upset/ and here's the saddest part/ I was born without a heart

I'm always cursing my bad luck/ problem is, I know I'm stuck/ on the ground and looking up/ it's turned into an art/ I don't feel and I don't know why/ I cannot laugh and I cannot cry/ all is a mistake and I'm/ stumbling in the dark/ I was born without a heart

call somebody/ 911/ I want my sadness to be done/ this way I live ain't any fun/ I need a running start/ so I can catch up to you/ find a heart and start anew/ you can tell me what to do/ I need somebody smart/ I was born without a heart/ I was born without a heart 


No comments:

Post a Comment