Wednesday, March 31, 2021

tea bags on the ceiling


we were throwing tea bags on the ceiling
we were laughing till we couldn't breathe
we were blind in love and feeling
all the joy that we believed
we didn't ask where will it go
it still remains inside, I know
but I still miss you so

we were strumming guitars after midnight
we were singing till our voices were gone
we weren't struggling just to do right
we weren't making choices to move on
we weren't afraid that it would end
we were just hanging with our friends
wish I could again

where have you gone to, my darling one
what has happened with all these years
we once ran a road we could build upon
now we harvest only tears
I have memories, I guess
but I still want all the rest
I want to live with every breath inside me

we were throwing tea bags on the ceiling
we were laughing till we couldn't breathe


No comments:

Post a Comment