Monday, July 26, 2021

invisible


I am invisible
not seen by the naked eye
everyone that passes by
is unaware that I am here
no one can hear me
not a kitten or a pup
just when things are looking up
I start to disappear

I am invisible
I am not worthy of you
everything that I've been through
fades when you are close
you don't understand
the failure that's inside of me
the sorrow that you can't see
from my head down to my toes

          don't look for me
          you'll never find me
          here amidst the ashes of your heart
          don't look for me
          you'll only remind me
          of the moment when we split apart

I am invisible
I am out on the run
needed by no one
a stranger to your eyes
there are no reasons
there is no place to hide
from the misery inside
but one day I'll arise
and I won't be
invisible
invisible
to you


No comments:

Post a Comment