Wednesday, April 27, 2022

bullet in a gun


I am a bullet in a gun
and I've been waiting for you
you don't suspect anything
and I've got a job to do
there's a line I will follow
that goes straight to you from me
then justice will be known
then I will be set free
you don't know I'm here
you can't tell anyone
I am a bullet in a gun

I am seeking revenge
for the deeds that you did
there is no place to go
that is safe to keep hid
I am mysterious as moonlight
I will take you like a thief
my only job to do
is to give someone relief
the dawning of the day
turns into the setting sun
I am a bullet in a gun

there is nowhere to run to
there is no way to hide
you are with me on this journey
and I will not be denied
and when all this is over
you'll be lying on the ground
they will search for a reason
but it never will be found
and I will be the winner
when all is said and done
I am a bullet in a gun


No comments:

Post a Comment