Sunday, January 22, 2023

looking out for number one


I feel like my feelings
are under attack
leave me your number
and I'll call you right back
emergencies 
are what I do best
give me your worries
and forget the rest

          everybody says
          I don't belong here
          but they're all wrong
          I'm feeling strong here
          I will do
          what needs to be done
          I'm looking out
          for number one

where I am going
is not up to me
there are so many places
for me to see
so many homes
for me to haunt
it may not ne good
but that's what I want

          everybody says
          it's just no good
          hanging around
          this neighnorhood
          staying up till
          the morning sun
          I'm looking out
          for number one


No comments:

Post a Comment