Thursday, December 14, 2023

Bookmark

Think of me as your bookmark/ something you'd find at the library/ a piece of construction paper/ I am yours for free/ I will be where you need me/ I will be cautious and true/ I will be your bookmark/ I will hold your place for you

You can't depend on human beings/ standing on solid ground/ they always leave you wanting/ they will let you down/ but I am loyal and honest/ judgement is not on my mind/ I will be your bookmark/ I will not let you fall behind

I will take this moment/ save it for future use/ and you will remember/ you will not be confused

I enjoy being your bookmark/ it's my job and I am good/ I will provide a break/ just like a bookmark should/ and if you ever lose me/ you should have no fear/ I will be your bookmark/ I am always here


No comments:

Post a Comment