Wednesday, December 13, 2023

While I climb this mountain

 While I climb this mountain/ I will take a look around/ at the people underneath me/ living their lives safe and sound/ I will remember every face/ I'll remember every voice/ I'll remember what life was like/ before I made my choice

While I climb this mountain/ I will think of those I love/ and how they've influenced/ all that I think of/ I will look back on my memories/ every single one/ they will pull me through this journey/ of where I have begun

Life is hard/ and life is tough/ but I can never get enough

While I climb this mountain/ I will remember you/ and how you've helped me on this path/ of what I'm going through/ life will take a hold of you/ and put you through the test/ while I climb this mountain/ I will do my best


No comments:

Post a Comment