Thursday, December 21, 2023

I'll take the risk

 I don't know what will happen/ if I've found the real thing/ love is so much more/ than a silver wedding ring/ I'm hoping you're my soul mate/ you're someone I have missed/ and when it comes to loving you/ I'll take the risk

It's natural to be afraid/ when love is what's at stake/ but I've had my share of loneliness/ and it's more than I can take/ if I had the money/ I'd spend hand over fist/ 'cause when it comes to loving you/ I'll take the risk

(chorus) I'll take the risk/ I'll take the risk/ I've had my fill of heartbreak/ my fair share of loneliness/ but I know that you are different/ I've never felt like this/ 'cause when it comes to loving you/ I'll take the risk

Don't leave me broken hearted/ give this guy a chance/ I want to discover/ a real life romance/ I don't know about tomorrow/ but I know that time is brisk/ and when it comes to loving you/ I'll take the risk

I'll take the risk/ I'll take the risk/ I've had my fill of heartbreak/ I will not second guess/  I'll take the risk/ I'll take the risk/ finally I've got a chance/ to find true happiness/ 'cause when it comes to loving you/ I'll take the risk


No comments:

Post a Comment