Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Feels like a sin


Man, I tell you, I cannot wait for this fuckin' school year to end. Which is not new news, I know, but...I don't know...I guess I thought I'd tell you. I'm just impatient, man.

I know, farmboy. You go through this restlessness every year around this time. Summer's coming, farmboy. It's coming fast.

I know. I gotta think of things to keep myself occupied in the meantime. I write, I play guitar. I've started watching Arrested Development, a TV show I've somehow missed out on all these years. I'm enjoying it.

So I really want this summer to be good. So I'm planning for it. I'm gonna play at two hospitals for the kids this summer. I want to be outside more, I want to be more active. I even want to be more social.

That could all very much happen.

Man, I hope so. I hate to waste summer. Feels like a sin, you know? Nice weather, for the most part, a change of scenery in some ways. Hopefully maybe I'll go some place.

But until then...

...you've got the rest of the school year to ride out.

The rest of the fuckin' school year, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment