Saturday, May 4, 2013

You ain't the boss of me


I'm sorry I haven't been in touch more lately, man. I been writing, which I pretty much do every day. It seems to help. I mean, maybe you feel more like a writer the more you write, you know?

You are writing a lot, farmboy, and I'm glad to see it. Because I think we need to work on your lack of healthy self-esteem.

"We?"

Well, I would like to help.

Sure. I mean, thank you. You must be some kind of fuckin' masochist or something to want to work with...

Stop there. No putting yourself down.

You ain't the boss of me, man.

I just want to help you, farmboy.

Well, ordering me around ain't gonna do it. Believe me, I know. 

What I really need is your support, 'Cause I gotta make some changes in this here life of mine.

You got it.

Thanks, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment