Friday, May 31, 2013

It wouldn't hurt none, I figure


I'm sorry I haven't been around much, man. I been writing up a fuckin' storm, though I haven't completely finished a workable first draft of anything I particularly like. But that's okay, you know? 

Maybe you need to look over the stuff you've written to see if there's anything you can use, farmboy. 

Yeah, I've been thinking about doing just that. It wouldn't hurt none, I figure.

In the meantime, I've finally gotten around to reading Bob Dylan's memoir. It's pretty fuckin' amazing, man. It is so fuckin' well written. His descriptions are so visual. 

Well, you know, he is Bob Dylan...

I know. He should be a good writer, you know?

The stuff from the earlier folk days fascinates me, man. It's hard to believe that folk music was  once such a big deal in popular music. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. The more something gets popular the less intimate it becomes, it seems.

It's inevitable.

Yeah, I guess it is. 

Anyway, it's an amazing book. You can borrow it after I'm finished with it, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment