Monday, May 6, 2013

Patience, my fuckin' ass


I got so much to do and I'm out of weed again.

It's Monday. I thought you weren't smoking as much as you used to.

I'm not. I think it's the weather and that I'm gearing up for summer. I'm restless and I can't wait for school to end. It's fuckin' spring, damn it. That means summer is coming. That means I want out from the fuckin' job at the fuckin' school.

Patience, farmboy.

Patience, my fuckin' ass. I've been patient.

So it won't hurt to be patient a while longer. You've still got a month and a half to go.

I know. Pisses me off, man.

Anger's not going to make the time go by any faster, farmboy.

Oh, great! Trying to help me with reason and logic. I think I'm past all that.

Too bad. The time's still not going to go any faster.

Maybe. But I don't want to give reason and logic and patience the satisfaction of being right. You know?


No comments:

Post a Comment