Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pissin' in the wind


I gotta watch it, man. I'm in one of my moods.

And what kind of mood is that, farmboy?

You know, one of my moods where I feel depressed and victimized and hopeless. It's so fuckin' awful but I have to deal with it. I wish I had some weed. But I don't. So I'm just gonna have to write off today as one of those useless days and just start again fresh tomorrow.

I'm sorry you're not feeling good. Is there any way I can help?

You're listening to me and that's help enough. Thanks, man. I feel sometimes like nobody listens to me...or, rather, that I'm just pissin' in the wind, you know?

Good title for a song, don't you think? "Pissin' in the wind?"

Yeah. Too bad I swiped it from Jerry Jeff Walker.

So, anyway, I just feel inconsequential. Nothing I do really matters. I don't have a say in anything. I feel like I barely have choices in my own life. I mean, I feel like I'm working just so I can benefit the fuckin' health insurance people at Providence Health Services, motherfucking assholes that they are. They fuckin' own my life now. What a bunch of pricks.

And there's a lot more that I feel angry at, but I just don't want to let it out, you know? Anger gets hold of me and never lets go. There's nothing in it for me. That's one thing I've learned in my life. So I have to hold everything in or else I'm gonna fuckin' explode. It's a good thing that I play music. Otherwise I'd probably be one of those people that goes crazy and gets a gun and shoots a whole lot of people.

I'm glad that you play music, farmboy. There's a lot less bloodshed this way.

Yeah. At least there's less clean up, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment