Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Another song or two


So I'm working on this CD, finally. I booked a CD release concert for June 14 so I gotta do it. Wish me luck, man. Remember me in your prayers. 

Man, I would love to write another song or two for this CD. You know, I write all the fuckin' time, but I need something to stick. I gotta go through all that stuff I've written; maybe there's something I can use.

I'll bet there is, farmboy. You've got a lot of writing to look at and I'm sure there's a good deal of lyrics that have potential.

Potential. That's what I want, man. I mean, I like to work on songs. I find it really rewarding. Yeah, I just gotta look at a lot of words. And some of that will be fun. And some of that will be very humbling, I'm sure.

I'll be interested to hear what you get, farmboy.

You and me both, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment