Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Break from the fuckin' job


Man, only two more fuckin' work days till Spring Break, during which I will work on a CD and clean my apartment. And sleep late and stay up late and smoke weed. Maybe I'll drink some beer. I don't know.

There's always heroin, farmboy.

And meth! I don't know jack shit about heroin but meth…I mean, I've never taken it, but I've seen all five seasons of Breaking Bad.

I'm looking real forward to Spring Break, though. Just that break from the fuckin' job. I'm starting Spring Break on Friday night with a performance at the coffeehouse. 

You've been performing a little bit more lately, I've noticed.

A little more, yeah. But still not enough. But any performance experience is good. I just wish I had the opportunity to do more performing.

But anyway, I think that's a good way to start Spring Break. Plus getting a little bit of money won't be bad either, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment