Sunday, November 2, 2014

I ain't running no marathons here


Man, I tell you, I've been so fuckin' depressed about my truck and money and all sorts of stuff.  Pisses me off.

I bet.

I mean, I don't even want to talk about what's going on. But let's just say that it's all related to money and transportation and not anything like, say, physical or major emotional problems.

Well, that's good, farmboy. I get concerned about your physical and emotional health sometimes.

I just got test results back from my doctor and…not to brag…

Which, of course, means that you're going to brag…

Of course.

So what about the test results?

I'm doing fuckin' great! Well, great for me, that is. I ain't running no marathons here. Anyway, everything is within its correct range. Cholesterol, blood sugar, prostate, blood pressure, those triglyceride things -- those are all good. I've even lost weight. Fourteen pounds. 

That's great, farmboy! You should be proud of yourself.

You know, I kinda am. But mostly I just feel incredibly grateful, you know?


No comments:

Post a Comment