Sunday, November 30, 2014

It's a little spicy


I'm cold and depressed.

Why, farmboy?

Because it's winter and the temperature is near freezing.

And the depression?

My beautiful four-day Thanksgiving weekend is almost finished and I have to go back to my fuckin' job tomorrow.

But, you know, other than that it looks like it's all okay, unless I do something totally stupid and think about work. Which doesn't happen until tomorrow so I might as well enjoy what's left of the weekend, you know?

I know. It doesn't do any good to anticipate something you don't want to happen. And it's going to happen anyway.

Yeah. So tonight I'm just gonna stay at home and smoke some weed and eat this healthy soup I made.

What's in it?

Ground turkey, pinto beans, black beans, peppers, corn, tomatoes, California chili, curry, cumin, carrots. It's a little spicy.

Sounds good, farmboy. Cornbread?

No, unfortunately. But I've got tortilla chips.The good ones, the ones that are made locally.

Good food for a cold night.

Yep. And winter's not even here yet. Hell, fuckin' December's not even here yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment