Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This world don't stop


I got pressures, man, I have problems. I don't want to get overwhelmed. There's work, there's my truck -- the fuckin' never-ending sage, but I don't wanna go there -- there's performances I gotta prepare for…plus, it's fuckin' cold.

It's in the 30s right now. You're not a fan of cold weather, farmboy?

Cold weather is fine as long as I can stay indoors and drink coffee, play guitar and smoke weed. I always feel sorry for other people in bad weather, though. I have heat, I have food, I have a roof over my head, you know?

How about you, man? Do you like the cold?

No. I like it to be mild all the time.

That's the way I'm getting emotionally. I feel like, hey, let me catch up. I want calmness for an extended period of time. But this world don't stop. It keeps turning.

Well…that's a good thing, isn't it?

I guess.

Still pisses me off, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment