Monday, December 29, 2014

Evened-out


Tell me about Yakima, farmboy. Did you have a good time?

Yeah, it was…good, but I had this one main thing go wrong. Which was the container I have my meds in fell out of my suitcase somewhere. Anyway, I didn't have it and I know I packed it.

So those meds include my antidepressants. So essentially I was kinda in detox mode after a day or so.

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that, farmboy. How are you now?

I'm evened-out. But, let me tell you, it's a good thing I came home when I did. It would have been bad if I had stayed there another one or two days.

I'm glad you're back.

Me too, man. It's a fuckin' shame when you spend the holiday season with emotional things happening that you don't fuckin' understand.

Other than that stuff, Yakima was fine. I liked all the open space and Mexican restaurants. It was great to see my brother and his wife and child. All in all, it was a good Christmas.

And you?

It was pretty low-key, which is the way I like it.

Yeah, really, ours was too. Which I like as well. You know, the yearly tradition of the Christmas nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment