Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The songs I wrote along the way


You know, I don't ask for too much in my life…

(sarcastically)  That's an understatement…

Yeah? Well, fuck you.

As I was saying, I don't ask for too much in my life, but there's something that I need.

And what's that, farmboy?

A song. I need to write a song. I need to write a great fuckin' song, man. So I write and I write and I still don't have it. At this rate, all I'm gonna end up with are the songs I wrote along the way, you know?

And that's…bad?

Fuck, yeah. 'Cause I just want to write a great song…

Yes, you said that.

Just let me finish, fucknose. I just want to write a great song because…because…

Yes. farmboy?

Because I just need to do the best I possibly can. I have to. 

But you are writing the best songs you can write.

For now. 

I don't have a time machine, farmboy.

I know. I'm just being impatient. I hate feeling this way, 'cause it's the one guaranteed way to not write a great song.

So what happens now?

I guess I just keep writing and writing and writing...


No comments:

Post a Comment