Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pay attention


So I've been thinking that my life needs a little more focus to it. So I've decided to try a new thing: I'm going to listen to one song a day. I mean, really fuckin' listen to it. Pay attention. What do you think?

It doesn't matter what I think. What do you think?

I think I might want to try it. But, you know, if it doesn't feel good, I won't do it. But maybe I should just give it a try.

Wouldn't hurt. So what have you listened to today?

Um…I heard snippets of songs from some new guy. He was okay. It's not really my thing.

Yesterday, though, I listened to Louis Armstrong and his Hot Five, which was so fuckin' cool I can't even describe it. I mean, damn! So, so good. I'll be listening to that again, I tell you what..

This might be a good idea. Keep me posted. 

Yeah. Maybe I'll just send you a note from time to time, you know, like l/t Louis Armstrong and his Hot Five.

l/t?

Listened to. Or listening to. Or something like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment