Friday, January 16, 2015

Bored


I'm bored.

You're never bored, farmboy. You have songs to write, books to read, questions to ask. You've got a guitar, a computer, and an imagination. How can you be bored?

I think I've just been at my fuckin' apartment too much, man, with, like, being sick and shit. I need to go out. I need to see people.

I can't believe this is you talking…

I'm not saying I want to, I'm saying I need to. There's a difference.

Well, farmboy, I'm glad that you're recognizing that you need to be around others. I know how you can isolate yourself.

Yeah, I isolate myself a lot.

What are you going to do about it?

I don't rightly know, man. I am going out to have a coffee with a friend tomorrow, though.

Good start.

I'm looking forward to it, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment